Learn Italian at StudioItalia
20 lessons per week
30 lessons per week
Students per class (Max.): 10
Class duration: 45 min.
Min Age: 16
StudioItalia is a language school situated in the heart of Rome, Italy. The school offers 20 years of instruction, well-experienced teachers and a convenient location. Classrooms are well-lit and air-conditioned, providing a comfortable learning environment for students at all levels of language. The school encourages students to apply what they have learned in the classroom outside of the school as they immerse themselves in the local culture. Communal areas can be found among the grounds and provide a place for students to mingle and make many friends.Read More
What our students think
No comments yet.
Please visit other comments in Student Feedback
Following are the school's official course and accommodation prices along with our special rates, which offer a minimum 5% discount.
Prices Table for this week
|20 Italian lessons per week||Official Price||380||480||580||680||780||880||980||1080||1180||1280||1380||100|
|30 Italian lessons per week||Official Price||500||660||820||990||1160||1330||1500||1670||1840||2010||2180||170|
Prices Table for this week
Are you interested in learning a new language through cultural immersion? Then StudentSphere exists specifically for you!
Just in case you need more convincing, we made a list of the five features we think make us most worth your time:
1. One-stop shop: Why take on the daunting task of researching and comparing hundreds of locations, language schools and courses all on your own when we've already done the work for you? StudentSphere is a resource created to uncomplicate the lives of people looking for a language course abroad. Use us!
2. Discounted courses: Who doesn't like saving money? By sharing our agent's commission with you, StudentSphere guarantees you'll pay less than the school's official price every time.
3. Easy booking: Fill out our short registration form and you're set. We'll handle the course reservation at your school of choice as well as any additional details you may want arranged.
4. Expert advice: We've been in the business as official booking agents for years. Take advantage of our ample experience (and friendliness!) to help you choose a language course and destination that addresses your personal needs.
5. Accommodation service: Finding a place to live in unknown territory is no easy task. We can help you identify an accommodation solution that agrees with your budget and living preferences.
StudioItalia is an Italian school for foreign students wishing to learn the Italian language. The school itself is conveniently located in the heart of the city of Rome or Roma in Italian.
StudioItalia was founded in the year 1985 and during the last 20 years it is has proved to be one of the most important Italian language schools throughout Rome. The school maintains a class size policy of small groups of students with the maximum capacity being 10.
The teachers at StudioItalia concentrate on determining the best options for their individual students, offering them the ideal study package to suit their own individual personal goals. The teaching system followed at StudioItalia is very flexible and teachers are open to listening to their students requests.
At StudioItalia an intercultural approach is adopted by the teaching staff and students who are encouraged to talk freely about their own cultures and experiences whilst at all times practising their Italian language skills. They are asked to compare their own culture to that in Rome and Italy. The school has discovered over the years that this approach allows the students to interact with one another and therefore encourages them to mix and make wonderful friends and enjoy this experience to the full.
The city of Rome is a wonderful city to visit, with the Roman Coliseum and other historical monuments and buildings.
Use the tabs above to view the courses and pricing information or to read student submitted reviews for this school.